The Career Services Counselors provide comprehensive academic and career counseling services to support students who are majoring in career training programs.
Our counselor can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan and applying for transfer
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- And more!
Additional specialized services are available for all students. These include assistance with
- Exploring career options
- Developing job-interview skills
- Learning to write resumes and cover letters
- Internship and job search guidance and planning
Make an Appointment!
While you won't be able to visit us in person during the 2020 fall quarter, you can use this online scheduler to arrange an online meeting with a Career Services counselor.
When you schedule an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions and a link to join a Zoom online meeting, using your computer or phone, at the time of your appointment.