For Meetings or Events
- Check the room capacities listed below, before submitting your request
- Complete the MCC Room Request Form and send it by email to Mary Medrano, division administrative assistant, at email@example.com
- Room requests must be submitted by the adviser or a faculty member or staff member who will attend the event.
- When scheduling your request, allow 15 minutes before and after your event to fulfill the terms of the use agreement. (See the form for more details.)
- All requests must be submitted at least one week before the event. "Emergency" requests submitted less than a week in advance will be considered as a one-time only exception.
- AA – Activity Area (MCC-14): capacity is 35 people
- CA – Conference Area (MCC-11): capacity is 20 people