The ASSIST website is the official repository of articulation information for California's public colleges and universities. ASSIST (which stands for Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer) is a student-transfer information system that displays reports of how course credits earned at a California community college can be applied when transferred to a California State University (CSU) or University of California (UC) campus.
New ASSIST Website
Articulation and transferability data will be released and published in phases with the launch of the new ASSIST website on 5/31/19. The following types of information are currently available on the site:
- CSU Transferable Courses
- UC Transferable Courses
- UC Transfer Admission Eligibility Courses
- IGETC for UC and CSU
- CSU GE-Breadth Certification Courses
- CSU US History, Constitution and American Ideals Courses
- By Department
- By Prefix
- By Major
- By General Education
Transferability lists and articulation agreements are now displayed in either the form of Legacy ASSIST PDFs - the format of the former ASSIST system - or New ASSIST PDFs.
- Transferability Lists: For academic years 2015-2016 and prior
>> Legacy ASSIST PDF format
- Transferability Lists: For academic years 2016-2017 and beyond
>> New ASSIST PDF format once each CSU/UC campus publishes their information
- Transferability Lists: The UC Transferable Courses (UC TCA) List for 2019-2020 will not be available until Fall 2019
- Articulation Agreements: For the academic year 2015-2016 and prior
>> Legacy ASSIST PDF format
- Articulation Agreements: For the academic year 2016-2017
>> Either Legacy ASSIST PDF or New ASSIST PDF format, as determined by each CSU/UC campus
- Articulation Agreements: For 2017-2018 and beyond
>> New ASSIST PDF format, once each CSU/UC campus publishes their information
- For updated 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 information by CSU campus and major, visit the CSU Updates website.
- For updated 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 information by UC campus and major, visit the UC Admissions website.
Additional important major preparation information (how courses at a community college may be used for major preparation requirements at a CSU or UC campus) for the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 academic years can be found by navigating to one of the links above. Students are advised to carefully review all information and consult with a DAC academic adviser or counselor and/or university representative to determine how courses will transfer to the CSU/UC.
- For information about the Course Identification Number System (C-ID), visit the C-ID website.
- Visit the Transfer Center to consult with a counselor or academic adviser.
- Register for a Transfer Center Workshop.
- Meet with Four-Year University Representatives scheduled to visit De Anza College.
- Stop by the Transfer Tuesdays Table in the Dining Hall, Upper Level, Hinson Campus Center (NOTE: service not available during summer session)