Meet University Representatives
- Check this page for scheduled times when you can meet online or in person with representatives from California State University (CSU) campuses, University of California (UC) Campuses and independent or out-of-state universities.
- For each event, you can click the red "Event Details" link to learn how you can sign up for an appointment.
- Students attending De Anza on an F-1 Visa should check the Notes for International Students
Be sure to check out the Updates and Opportunities page for events and opportunities to connect with CSU, UC and Private College representatives.
Appointment/Workshop Opportunities with university representatives
For ongoing drop-in advising and appointment opportunities with university representatives, visit the link listed
Representatives from many four-year universities plan visits to De Anza specifically to meet with international students. In some cases, advising visits may be open to all, but domestic students should check ahead of time with the International Student Program (ISP) office.
Information about ISP-sponsored representative visits is posted on the ISP's University Visits webpage.
Conference Rooms A & B: Hinson Campus Center, Upper Level
- Counseling Center: Registration & Student Services Building (RSS), Second Floor
- Dining Hall: Hinson Campus Center, Upper Level
- Main Quad: Outdoor area in front of the Library
- RSS 202: Conference Room near Counseling Center waiting area, Registration & Student Services Building (RSS), Second Floor
- Transfer Center: Registration & Student Services Building (RSS), Second Floor