Make an Appointment!
While we're operating under restrictions related to COVID-19 for the 2021 fall quarter, you can schedule a phone or Zoom video meeting with one of our counselors by using our online scheduling system. Click one of the yellow boxes to get started.
The Puente Project counselor provides comprehensive services to support eligible students in their educational, career and personal development.
Our counselor can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- Exploring career options
- And more!
Specialized services include
- Dedicated counselor until graduation or transfer
- Access to tutoring and mentoring services
- Scholarship research and personal statement support
- Transfer application workshops
- University and industry visits
- Culturally relevant student services
- Eligible for LART 250 and EWRT 1A
- Planning to transfer to a four-year university
- Willing to participate in a mentoring program for the first year
- Willing to attend cultural and educational Puente-sponsored events
- Committed to complete the Puente courses for the entire year