Make an Appointment!
While you won't be able to visit us in person during the 2021 spring quarter, you can schedule a phone or Zoom video meeting with one of our counselors by using our online scheduling tool.
NEW: Drop-In Counseling Office Hours
Now you can "drop in” on Zoom – no appointment required!
The Puente Project counselor provides comprehensive services to support eligible students in their educational, career and personal development.
Our counselor can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- Exploring career options
- And more!
Specialized services include
- Dedicated counselor until graduation or transfer
- Access to tutoring and mentoring services
- Scholarship research and personal statement support
- Transfer application workshops
- University and industry visits
- Culturally relevant student services
- Eligible for LART 250 and EWRT 1A
- Planning to transfer to a four-year university
- Willing to participate in a mentoring program for the first year
- Willing to attend cultural and educational Puente-sponsored events
- Committed to complete the Puente courses for the entire year