How to Make an Appointment
In order to make an appointment please email and request the required intake forms at email@example.com
- Please include your name, CWID (campuswide ID), availability, and a short statement that you're requesting the intake forms for our services.
- Suzanna, the administrative assistant will confirm your registration and send you the required forms as well as other services and resources we can offer.
For more resources, see our list of other mental health programs and these guides from
De Anza's Psychological Services office is NOT a 24-hour program. For life threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.
Canceling and Rescheduling
- Cancel or reschedule at least 24-hours prior to your appointment, during department hours.
- If you've already met with your counselor, you may reschedule with them via email or you may email our department at firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to provide detailed appointment information.
- Attendance is important to us; THREE No-shows and/or late cancellations may have you terminated as a client & can refer you elsewhere if desired.
Most clients seek short-term services with our therapists. However, starting Fall 2021, we are excited to announce that students will now have a limit of ten sessions PER academic year. Our academic year is the Fall quarter through the Summer quarter, and will refresh the following Fall quarter. Students must be registered at De Anza College and stay registered while receiving our services. It is okay to be registered at both colleges, but you cannot receive De Anza Psych services and only be registered at Foothill College.