Services for Fall
While we're operating under restrictions related to COVID-19 for the 2021 fall quarter, psychological counseling will be available by phone and online. All students seeking services must be registered.
How To Make An Appointment
In order to make an appointment please email and request the required intake forms at email@example.com
- Please include your name, CWID (campuswide ID) availability, and a short statement that you're requesting the intake forms for our services.
- Suzanna, the administrative assistant will confirm your registration and send you the required forms.
For more resources, see our list of other mental health programs and these guides from
De Anza's Psychological Services office is NOT a 24-hour program. For life threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.
More About Our Services
Online Support Groups!
- We also offer a series of mental health educational workshops each quarter to help you manage your stress before it manages you!
- UPDATE: These in-person workshops have now become Online Support Groups via Zoom! Please visit our workshops webpage for more information!
Scholarships & Resources for LGBTQIA+ Students
The Psychological Services office at De Anza is NOT a 24-hour program.
For immediate crisis intervention, please call:
- Suicide and Crisis Service of Santa Clara County
1.855.278.4204 (Toll Free)
- National Suicide Prevention & Hotline for Veterans
1.800.273.TALK (8255) (Toll Free)
- Crisis Text Line
Text: "COURAGE" To: 741-741
For life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1