We're Here For You
Scroll down or click to learn how you can
- Stop by to see us in person
- Join an online support group
- Drop in for an online session with a Psychological Services counselor – no appointment necessary
- Make an appointment for individual counseling
A staff representative from Psychological Services will be available in the Campus Center every Tuesday from noon to 5 p.m. Students are welcome to stop by and learn about our services or make an appointment for counseling. We'll be in the Don Bautista Room (Room 256) on the upper level of the Campus Center.
See our winter schedule of activities, including an AAPI Process Group, Creative Expression Group, LGBTQ+ Group and Zentangle Wellness Workshops.
Note: You must sign up in advance to participate in the AAPI Group during winter quarter. See the Groups and Workshops webpage for schedules and details.
- Sessions will resume on Friday, Jan. 7.
You can speak with a Psychological Services counselor without an appointment during our online "drop-in" group session, held every Friday from 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. except on campus holidays.
Other students may join during this time. This is an opportunity for group or individual support, depending on how many students and counselors are participating. Please click the yellow button to join via Zoom.
We have a new scheduling system starting winter 2022, which means we are no longer accepting intake forms via email. In order to receive the intake forms please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include your name, CWID (8-digit Campuswide ID number), your availability for the winter quarter, and a short statement that you're requesting our services.
- Suzanna, the administrative assistant, will confirm your registration and will release the forms to your portal.
How to get to the portal to complete the intake forms? Log in to MyPortal and open the Apps section, then click on the tile for Pyramed Health Services, go to My Forms, and complete.
Once completed we ask that you give our department 1-3 business days to assign and book your appointment.
For more resources, see our list of other mental health programs and these guides from
De Anza Psychological Services is NOT a 24-hour program. For life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.
More About Our Services
Scholarships & Resources for LGBTQIA+ Students
The Psychological Services office at De Anza is NOT a 24-hour program.
For immediate crisis intervention, please call:
- Suicide and Crisis Service of Santa Clara County
1.855.278.4204 (Toll Free)
- National Suicide Prevention & Hotline for Veterans
1.800.273.TALK (8255) (Toll Free)
- Crisis Text Line
Text: "COURAGE" To: 741-741
For life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1