This email was sent to all students who were registered for spring.
July 20, 2022
Register Now for Fall Quarter
Registration for fall quarter is now open, and there are lots of great classes available – on campus and online. Check out the schedule – and register now through MyPortal!
You'll find helpful registration tips and important updates in this email.
Remember: You must upload proof of COVID-19 vaccination BEFORE you can register for any summer classes that meet on campus.
- Submit proof of your final vaccination at least three days before you plan to register for an on-campus class, to allow time for verification.
- If you already submitted your COVID-19 vaccination record for a previous quarter, you don't need to submit again for fall.
You will also be required to provide proof that you have received a COVID-19 booster (if you are eligible for one) before coming to campus.
- You should plan to upload your booster document before your on-campus classes begin, if you haven't already done this for a previous quarter.
- Instructions for uploading your booster document can be found at deanza.edu/vax.
Fall Classes Begin Monday, Sept. 26
See the online searchable schedule for course information, newly added classes and cancellations.
Some classes will be online, while others will be held on campus. Be sure to check the class schedule and click the title of each course you're considering, to read the footnotes for details on how the class will be taught, including whether online classes will have
- Regular meetings on scheduled days and times, as noted in the listing
- Some scheduled meetings, along with some independent work
- No scheduled meetings, with students completing assignments on their own time, within set deadlines
Guide to Fall Quarter: Student Services and More!
For student services hours and contact information, plus important updates and online learning tips, visit deanza.edu/quarter-guide.
You can purchase all your books and materials through the Bookstore's new online store at deanzastore.com.
Welcome Day is Sept. 23
Be sure to check out the on-campus Welcome Day event on Friday, Sept. 23. It’s a great way to meet instructors and learn about your Village, programs and services at De Anza. We’ll be posting more information about this event soon at deanza.edu/welcomeday.
Find resources and referrals for food, housing and transportation at deanza.edu/resources
Get Your Degree – or Transfer – FREE With the De Anza College Promise