Student Online Learning Tools
- Online Spring information (De Anza College)
These were created by LEAD peer mentors and faculty
Peter Pham, Vanessa Bermudez, Stephanie Chávez
Kimberly Vinall, Jessica Valencia, Kyla Dizon, Arundhati Bhowmick, Ceci Osuna, Alida Belahy
- Student Guides (Online Learning, Studying at Home, Creating Online Communities, and Self-Care during Isolation). See attached .pdf or bit.ly/DeAnzaStudentGuides
- Students’ Perspectives: Tools to Support Online Learning. See attached .pdf or bit.ly/StudentsPerspectives
- Local Resources for the De Anza Community (Financial, food, housing, etc.): bit.ly/DeAnzaLocalResources
More Ways to Learn
- See ways to support International Students under the recent ICE Memo regarding The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) announced modifications
- Check out the Human Resource Page, Equity Inclusive Language Resources, Hiring For Equity Training Materials and List
- Take a look at some tools, including racial equity stages from the Dismantling Racism website.
- Read the African American Studies Department's Statement in Solidarity. (The statement can be downloaded as a PDF.)
- View another resource page for Anti-Racist information.
- Refer to the VIDA webpage for additional resources
- Consider reading this list of 10 Common Things Well-Intentioned Allies Do That Are Actually Counterproductive.
- Please see how the pandemic has increased racism against the Asian and Asian American community- Addressing Anti-Asian Scapegoating.
We Stand by Our International Students at De Anza
Please refer to the ISP website for support, direct questions and inquiries.