Learn ESL – FREE – at De Anza!
If English isn't your first language, De Anza's English as a Second Language (ESL) program can help you achieve your goals!
- These classes can help you communicate better at home, at work and in the community.
- You can earn a noncredit Certificate of Competency at the ESL Intermediate level (after completing ESL 444) or the ESL Advanced level (after completing ESL 472 and ESL 473).
- Noncredit courses do not count toward a college degree or academic certificate, but they can be a first step to entering and succeeding in college!
- A noncredit course can also satisfy requirements for taking a lower-level course so you can advance to a higher level of ESL.
- See below for a complete list of noncredit ESL classes offered this fall.
- Visit the ESL Courses webpage for detailed course descriptions
- Learn more about noncredit classes by visiting the Noncredit Classes webpage
- Scroll down on this page for a list of classes offered in summer 2021
Why Study ESL at De Anza?
- Experienced instructors with advanced degrees
- Extensive support – tutoring, group practice and language software
- Pathway to credit courses and certificate, degree or transfer
- These courses are offered in summer 2021. You'll find even more classes offered this fall.