Lorrie Ranck, Acting Vice President
As the acting vice president of Instruction, Lorrie Ranck is responsible for the administration of transfer and vocational instructional programs at De Anza, as well as curriculum approval processes, online education, professional development, equity and engagement, faculty and classified professional staff negotiations, and tenure review.
A veteran educator, Ranck has previously held leadership positions at the University of San Francisco and Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon.
Ranck came to De Anza in 2014 as dean of Learning Resources, and was named associate vice president of Instruction in 2016. She was appointed acting vice president when then-vice president Christina Espinosa-Pieb became Interim President in 2018.
While serving as acting vice president, Ranck oversees the college's ten instructional divisions, supporting departments in more than 100 areas of study, with an annual enrollment of about 20,000 students. She continues to lead the Academic Services and Learning Resources Division – including the Library, Online Education Center, the Catalog and Curriculum office and other important functions – which were among her responsibilities as associate vice president.
- See the Office of Instruction organizational chart
- Congratulations to all of our instructors who made the list of newly tenured faculty members!
- Academic Services and Learning Resources
- Biological, Health and Environmental Sciences
- Business, Computer Science and Applied Technologies
- Creative Arts
- Equity and Engagement
- Intercultural/International Studies
- Language Arts
- Physical Education and Athletics
- Physical Sciences, Math and Engineering
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Faculty Association
- Frequently Used Forms
- Institutional Research and Planning
- Personnel Services/Administrators
- Student Success Task Force
- Tenure Review
The Academic Services and Learning Resources Division includes the following departments and programs
- Catalog and Curriculum Office
- Professional Development
- Scheduling Office
- Tenure Review
- Articulation and Transfer Services
- Online Education Center
- SSSP-SE-BSI Initiatives
- Technology Training
- Video Systems Engineer and Support
Additional activities include the Affordable Textbooks and Materials initiative.
- Annette Corpuz, division administrative assistant, 408.864.8313, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a list of other faculty and staff members, please see the division directory.
You'll find links to the most current version of commonly used forms on the Frequently Used Forms webpage. Additional forms may be found on the following websites
Student forms can be found on these webpages