Winter Registration is Here!
Come join us! Classes start Jan. 3, 2022
Winter 2022 classes will be offered on campus!
Here are some highlights of credit and noncredit (free) classes:
- Seats available in the following:
- 50A and 50B, Introductory classes
- 60C, Ignition, Fuel, and Emissions
- 60H and 60J, Driveability and No-Start Diagnosis
- 63, Automatic Transmissions
- 67A and 67B, Hybrid and Plug-In Electric Vehicles
* Everyone who comes to campus must be fully vaccinated and wear face masks at all times. See the rules for coming to campus at deanza.edu/vax
New: Electric and Autonomous VehiclesLearn about an exciting new career pathway that combines courses in Auto Tech and Computer Information Systems to prepare for jobs in this rapidly growing field!
Be a part of our noncredit community of students: Take FREE noncredit courses
All of our introductory and evening courses are now available with a noncredit option, tuition-free!
- Pathways for students who have never attended college
- Great way to "try out" an online class without the cost of tuition
- Great way to get started with a new hobby
- Earn noncredit certificates
We have classes to help you explore the world of auto tech and prepare for entry into the full-time program. No prior instruction or work experience is required.
We offer certificates and degrees in three major subject areas for full-time students.
We offer certificates and degrees in four major subject areas for evening students, including apprentices and technicians.
Hybrids and Plug-In Vehicles
We offer evening classes and the chance to work hands-on with a variety of hybrid and plug-in vehicles from Chevrolet, Ford, Honda, Nissan and Toyota.
Smog Inspector or Technician
We have courses to help you qualify as a smog inspector or technician.