AERA Tech & Skills Regional Conference
Hosted by De Anza Auto Tech
Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Lake Speed Jr and Keith Jones, Total Seal Piston Rings
“What’s Changed and Why?”
- Dan Begle, MAHLE Aftermarket
“Engine Bearing Design and Failures”
- Chuck Lynch, AERA
- Roundtable Discussion
All presenters will return for a roundtable discussion to answer any questions that may not have been answered during the presentations.
- Questions call Dave at (408) 864-8312 or e-mail at email@example.com
Spring 2022 Classes Offered on Campus!
Here are some highlights of credit and noncredit (free) classes:
- Seats available now for the following:
- 50A and 50B, Introductory classes (under hood)
- 51A and 51B, Introductory classes (under car)
- 53A, Mechanisms (Applied Physics)
- 60, Automotive Electrical Systems
- 60D and 60E, Ignition Analysis and Fuel Injection
- 62B, Alignment and ADAS
- 64HP, High Performance Engine Prep
* Everyone who comes to campus must be fully vaccinated, have had a booster shot, and wear face masks at all times. See the rules for coming to campus at deanza.edu/vax
New: Electric and Autonomous VehiclesLearn about an exciting new career pathway that combines courses in Auto Tech and Computer Information Systems to prepare for jobs in this rapidly growing field!
Be a part of our noncredit community of students: Take FREE noncredit courses
All of our introductory and evening courses are now available with a noncredit option, tuition-free!
- Pathways for students who have never attended college
- Great way to "try out" a class without the cost of tuition
- Great way to get started with a new hobby
- Earn noncredit certificates
We have classes to help you explore the world of auto tech and prepare for entry into the full-time program. No prior instruction or work experience is required.
We offer certificates and degrees in three major subject areas for full-time students.
We offer certificates and degrees in four major subject areas for evening students, including apprentices and technicians.
Hybrids and Plug-In Vehicles
We offer evening classes and the chance to work hands-on with a variety of hybrid and plug-in vehicles from Chevrolet, Ford, Honda, Nissan and Toyota.
Smog Inspector or Technician
We have courses to help you qualify as a smog inspector or technician.