- DMT 75B CAD is offered once a year in class and as a distance learning option every Spring quarter.
- DMT 89A NX CAM is offered once a year in class and as a distance learning option every Winter quarter.
- Software is FREE for enrolled students
- Class starts April 5th 2021
Here's What You Can Learn
DMT 75B: NX (Beginning)
- Understand the basic menu structure and graphical user interface used within Siemens NX
- Achieve competency in creation of basic sketches
- Apply dimensions and constraints to sketches
- Learn basic techniques for creating “Sketched Features” and geometry
- Learn basic techniques for creating “Reference Features”
- Create and modify solid parts
- Create and modify solid assemblies
- Create and modify basic Engineering Drawings (derived from NX Solid Model)
Need Help With CAD Projects?
Contact Max Gilleland, instructional coordinator, for questions or to schedule a one-on-one meeting via Zoom. You can reach Max at GillelandMax@deanza.edu
- Student discounts are available for Siemens NX official Certification
You're welcome to join our email list for information about classes and special events. To have your name added, please email CAD@deanza.edu