Machining and CNC
DMT SPRING 2023 CLASS SCHEDULE
De Anza's Machining and CNC programs have been preparing students for highly paid, highly skilled work in Silicon Valley since 1967.
If you are working or plan to work in machining or related manufacturing fields, be sure to check out our wide variety of courses, certificates and degrees tailored to help meet the requirements of local employers.
We can help you meet your goals, whether that means preparing for your first career, changing your occupation, upgrading your skills or expanding your abilities as a hobbyist.
De Anza has one of the most diverse collections of machine tools of any college program in the West.
- Our curriculum includes many lecture/lab classes that will provide you with hands-on experience using computers and machine tools to perform many manufacturing processes.
- Classes are small – usually about 20-24 students – so individual help is readily available.
- We offer flexible scheduling options, including accelerated daytime courses for those who want to complete their programs in the shortest amount of time, and evening classes for students who work during the day.
For any questions, please send an email to
- Mike Appio, email@example.com
- Andrew Stoddard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Students in our degree and certificate programs benefit from a broad yet in-depth curriculum that provides a strong foundation for direct employment in local industries or transfer to a four-year university.
The curriculum content is guided by an advisory committee consisting of industry representatives from a wide variety of machining and manufacturing businesses.