Learn CAD at De Anza
- Fall Quarter starts Sept. 25th
- Software is FREE for enrolled students
- All classes currently offered in person live in class plus online synchronous & asynchronous for your convenience
- CAD & 3D Printing Classrooms & Labs now in SC3103 in Building SC3. Google Maps
New Class!New class offering Check out DMT 68B: Creo Parametric Surface
- PTC Creo Parametric 9.0
- SolidWorks 2023
- Siemens NX
- Autodesk Inventor
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
Need Help With CAD Projects?Contact Max Gilleland, instructional coordinator, for questions or to schedule a one-on-one meeting via Zoom. You can reach Max at GillelandMax@deanza.edu
More About the Program
CAD classes at De Anza are taught by industry experts! Since 1984, the program has continuously evolved to meet the changing needs of Silicon Valley engineering and design firms, while training more than 14,000 students and professionals.
You're welcome to join our email list for information about classes and special events. To have your name added, please email CAD@deanza.edu
Case StudyDe Anza College was featured in a case study, "Preparing Students for Future Careers in Tech Hub," by the company that makes Creo and other CAD software.
Certificate of Achievement - Computer Aided Design - Mechanical. (See the complete list of DMT certificate and degree programs.)
For helpful information, visit our CAD Resources webpage.