Welcome to DMT!
Design ~ Create ~ Manufacture
Learn high-demand, high-wage skills, using the latest equipment!
We have experienced instructors and courses developed by industry experts to meet employers' needs in these areas:
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) – including Creo, SolidWorks, Siemens NX, Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- Machining and Computer Numerical Control (CNC) – including CNC Five-Axis Mill and CNC Lathe Y-Axis Tooling
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing
De Anza's DMT program is a
Gene Haas Center for Design and Manufacturing
For any questions about our DMT programs, please contact
- Mike Appio: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Stoddard: email@example.com
- Max Gilleland: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to check our News and Events webpage for details about future events.
NSF ATE Grant Project: MAADE
Get the latest updates about DMT's Manufacturing Automation and Additive Design Excellence (MAADE) project, funded by a National Science Foundation Advanced Technological Education (NSF ATE) grant.
DMT In the News
DMT is a Awarded a National Science Foundation Grant
De Anza’s cutting-edge Design and Manufacturing Technologies Department has been awarded a $525,793 Advanced Technological Education grant from the National Science Foundation to satisfy a growing need for skilled manufacturing workers – by developing new courses and certificates in 3D printing, robotic automation and related technologies.
PPE Project Featured on ABC 7 News
Members of the Design and Manufacturing Department have been using the school's 3D printers and other equipment to address the global shortage of face shields and other protective equipment needed by health workers on the coronavirus front lines.
More About Our PPE and COVID-19 Efforts
DMT Student Profile
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Program