When You're Registering for EWRT 1A
Here are some important things to remember when registering for EWRT 1A and related courses.
EWRT 1A and LART 250
If you are taking EWRT 1A with LART 250:
- You must register for both courses – EWRT 1A (five units) and LART 250 (three units) – at the same time.
- Be sure to pick classes with matching section numbers, such as EWRT 1A Section 01Q and LART 250 Section 01Q. You won’t be able to register for EWRT 1A Section 01Q and LART 250 Section 02Q, for example.
- By taking the classes with matching section numbers, you'll get more time with the same instructor, and the instruction you receive in one class will be coordinated with the material covered in the other class.
- Sections for bundled EWRT 1A classes are numbered with a Q and 1-31.
EWRT 1A Only
If you are taking EWRT 1A with no corequisite course:
- Look for this class with a section letter Y or Z, numbers 1-70.