When You're Registering for EWRT 1A
Here are some important things to remember when registering for EWRT 1A and related courses.
If you are taking EWRT 1A with LART 250:
- You must register for both courses – EWRT 1A (five units) and LART 250 (three units) – at the same time.
- Be sure to pick classes with matching section numbers, such as EWRT 1A Section 01Q and LART 250 Section 01Q. You won’t be able to register for EWRT 1A Section 01Q and LART 250 Section 02Q, for example.
- By taking the classes with matching section numbers, you'll get more time with the same instructor, and the instruction you receive in one class will be coordinated with the material covered in the other class.
- Daytime sections for bundled EWRT 1A classes are numbered with a Q and 1-29
- Late-afternoon and evening sections for bundled EWRT 1A classes are numbered with a Q and 64-65.
If you are taking EWRT 1AS and EWRT 1AT:
- You must complete both EWRT 1AS and EWRT 1AT to meet the EWRT 1A transfer requirement
- You should enroll in EWRT 1AS for one quarter and then EWRT 1AT the following quarter
- Once you complete EWRT 1AS, you will have priority to register for the EWRT 1AT section with the same instructor and same days and times for the following quarter.
"Stand-Alone" EWRT 1A
If you are taking EWRT 1A with no corequisite course:
- Look for this class with a section number between 30-99.
- As always, section numbers with a Z indicate online classes; Y indicates a hybrid class