Meet Your ISP Counselors
- Prospective students: Contact the ISP Admission office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newly admitted students: please wait to receive workshop information on academic counseling, assessment, registration and orientation before scheduling an appointment/drop-in session with a counselor.
- We recommend you log into Canvas (a program for online classrooms) to review the following:
Contact an International Student Academic Counselor for help relating to your academic goal and educational plan.
Here's How to Reach Us
Drop In Without an Appointment
You can "drop in" on Zoom during our office hours:
- Mondays: 2 to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 to 11:30 a.m.
Schedule a Counseling Appointment
You can schedule a time to speak with a counselor by using our online appointment system.
While we're operating under restrictions related to COVID-19 during the 2022 spring quarter, you can reach us by email.
- For general inquiries please email: email@example.com
- To reach an ISP counselor
ISP Counselors provide academic counseling services to support students who are attending De Anza on F-1 visas.
Our counselors can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- Exploring career options
- Cultural adjustment and related issues
- And more!