Meet Your ISP Counselors
Here's How to Reach Us
Drop In Without an Appointment
You can "drop in" on Zoom during our office hours:
- Mondays: 2 to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 to 11:30 a.m.
Schedule a Counseling Appointment
You can schedule a time to speak with a counselor by using our online appointment system.
While you won't be able to visit us in person during the 2021 fall quarter, you can reach us by email.
- For general inquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reach an ISP counselor
ISP Counselors provide academic counseling services to support students who are attending De Anza on F-1 visas.
Our counselors can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- Exploring career options
- Cultural adjustment and related issues
- And more!