Need Help With General Subjects?
We offer peer tutoring and workshops to help you succeed in a variety of subjects.
Join Us Online!
We've made it even easier to access our peer tutoring services and workshops on Zoom. Just click the yellow button to "Join Tutoring or Workshops" and follow the prompts on your screen to sign in and select from a list of available services.
Fall 2021 Tutoring Hours
September 27 - December 3, closed for holidays on November 11, 25, and 26.
- Monday – Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
- Drop-in tutoring is available for Accounting (ACCT 1A, 1B, and 1C), Economics (ECON 1 and 2), and Business (BUS 10 and 18) during open hours.
- Tutors can help review your work and explain concepts that are difficult for you
Weekly Individual Tutoring
- Work with an assigned tutor one hour per week through the quarter
- Individual tutoring appointments are primarily available for Accounting and Economics courses – but ask us about other subjects.
- Click the button below for the online form to request weekly individual tutoring.
Accounting Chapter Review Workshops
- Workshops designed to help you review and reinforce your accounting knowledge.
- Check below for the weekly schedule.
Become a Tutor!
You can improve your own skills in communication and your favorite academic subjects by helping other students learn. We provide training – and it's fun!
Questions? Contact Us!
Vacant, Instructional Support Coordinator
Diana Alves de Lima, Student Success Center Co-Director
Melissa Aguilar, Student Success Center Co-Director