Customized Support Activities (CSA)
CSA encourages students in supported EWRT 1A classes (those "bundled" with a LART 250 corequisite to complete four activities per quarter, chosen from a wide menu of options and formats.
Students access their options, and get WRC tutor/staff verification, through the CSA Canvas site. CSA credit is included by the course instructor as required homework (Watch the video on how to show you met the CSA requirement).
See the CSA Menu for sample options. For more information, request access to the current Canvas site.
Customized Support Activites include:
- Weekly Individual, Drop-in (Watch the video on how to Drop In on Zoom), or Online tutoring
- Workshops (Watch the video on how to attend Skills Workshops--on Zoom)
- Directed Learning Activities (Watch the video on DLAs)
- Read & Apply activities
- Review & Reflect activities
- Meetings with a Counselor or Advisor
Questions? E-mail SSCWRC@deanza.edu or call 408-864-5753